1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This text contains the legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) which has been drawn up in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, in order to regulate access to and use of this website ttps://www.filmsnomades.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”).
2. IDENTIFYING DATA
The identification and contact details of the owner and manager of the website are as follows:
FILMSNOMADES, S.C.P. (hereinafter Filmsnòmades)
Registry data: Registered in the Tarragona Mercantile Registry in volume 2914, sheet 195, page number T-49.140
Address: C/ Jaume I, number 44, second mezzanine floor, 43870 Amposta (Tarragona)
Phone number: 977 70 20 74
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB SITE
Access to and use of the Web is subject to and, consequently, shall be governed by all the provisions of this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the particular conditions applicable to specific services included in it.
The mere access and use of the Website confers the condition of user (hereinafter, the “User” in singular, and the “Users” in plural) of the Website and implies the full and unreserved acceptance by the User of the total content of the Legal Notice in the version published on the Website at the time of such access.
We reserve the right to modify and update the information contained on the Web, as well as in this Legal Notice, at any time and without prior notice, being the responsibility of the User to review them at the time of each access and/or use, since, the use of the services will mean its acceptance in the version of the Legal Notice that is in force at the time of use or contracting.
5. USER’S OBLIGATIONS
5.1. Accuracy of information
The User declares and undertakes that all the information provided by him/her in the course of using the Website is true, complete, accurate and that he/she is authorised to disclose it.
5.2. Compliance with legality.
The User undertakes to use the Web in accordance with current legislation, with the provisions of the Legal Notice, as well as with morality, good faith and public order.
The User undertakes to refrain from using the Web for illegal purposes, contrary to the provisions of the Legal Notice, or in a way that is harmful to the rights and interests of the Owner of the Web or third parties.
The Owner of the Web reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, deny or withdraw access and/or use of its Web, at any time and without prior notice, to any User who fails to comply with this Legal Notice.
5.3. User Responsibility
The User must use the Web and its contents under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User will be responsible for any damages of any kind that the Owner of the Web may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of the User’s failure to comply with the Legal Notice.
6. PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Website (including, but not limited to, databases, brands, logos, commercial names, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of the Owner of the Website or the Owner of the Website has been duly authorized for its use, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. CONTENTS OF OTHER WEB SITES
The Website may make available to Users links to other websites managed by third parties, through technical devices such as, among others, hypertext links, banners, buttons, directories and any other search tool that allows the User to access websites other than the Website or websites of third parties (“Links”). The use of Links does not imply dependence on the Owner of the Web, unless expressly stated otherwise, nor does it imply acceptance, endorsement or recommendation by the Owner of the Web of the content or services offered by them, or any guarantee to the User. Therefore, the User must assess under his responsibility the navigation to other websites through these Links, being the Owner of the Web exonerated from any responsibility in relation to the information, data, files, products, services and any kind of material existing in the pages accessed through the Links.
Similarly, all those links between any website and the Web do not imply, by its mere existence, any legal relationship between the Web and the website that incorporates these links, nor knowledge and acceptance by the Owner of the Web of its existence and content.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Insofar as permitted by current legislation, the Owner of the Website is exempt from any liability, including but not limited to:
1. For any error, suppression, delay or anomaly that may occur in the transmission and operation of the Web, which are caused by force majeure or fortuitous (whether Internet problems, computer errors, telephone breakdowns, hackers, etc.), or which have been caused by bad faith of the User.
2. From the improper use that Users may make of the Web or of the link websites, and which result in an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, or in other civil or criminal offences.
3. Claims by third parties arising from the improper use of the Website by the User.
4. Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they may have a contractual relationship with the Owner of the Website.
5. Access to and use of the Web to unsuitable contents, as well as the sending of data, by minors, without the consent of their parents or guardians, when required by law, it being the responsibility of the parents or guardians to exercise adequate control so that the minors in their charge avoid access to and use of unsuitable contents.
6. Of the errors or omissions, or out-of-date content published on the Web.
7. Of the uncertain, imprecise, incorrect or incomplete data provided by the User that prevent the transmission of the products or services contracted and/or contact with the User.
9. NULLITY AND INEFFICIENCY
If any clause of this Legal Notice were to be declared, totally or partially, null and void or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness would only affect that provision or part of it that is null and void or ineffective, with the rest of the clauses remaining in force and such provision or part of it being affected by not being included, unless, as it is essential to this Legal Notice, it were to affect them in an integral manner.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
This Legal Notice, as well as all those relations that may arise between the User and the Owner of the Web by access and use of the Web, will be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish law.