What are Cookies and how do the CUSTOMER’s websites use them?
- Ensure that the web pages can function properly.
- Save your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your sailing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by the websites of the CUSTOMER, without this preventing access to content. However, the quality of the functioning of the Services may be affected. Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalised services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
- Authentication cookies are by default temporary (per session) non-persistent cookies, however users can make them persistent by checking the “Remember login” box in the access control. For registered users.
- Session cookies, which are produced when you log in, have a duration of 30 minutes from the last activity period. For registered users.
- A cookie called “language” is created to save the language – in a monolingual installation this is simply the browser’s default language, but if the site supports multiple languages, then it may be different depending on the language selected. For all types of users.
How do I set my cookies?
- In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. Most browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of Cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them, you will still be able to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he or she wants to work on this website by:
- browser settings, for example:
- There are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.